This is a place where I can put thoughts down and encourage others to comment on my ideas, observations, or just plain silliness. I'm not very good at keeping a diary, so this might become a wasteland. But I promise to try to add a blog a week.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Monday

A quiet Monday at work- still lots to do, but no emergencies or time-sensitive projects. I enjoy keeping busy at a regular, routine pace, for the most part.
But time sure can creep by on these quiet, dark and wintery days in Michigan. I try not to look at my clock or watch, but when I'm working on my computer, I can't help but see the time in the lower right corner of my screen.
Then I get to wondering why the cybergods decided that we needed to have those things, the time and the date, posted there. Was it a last-minute (excuse the pun) idea, or one that was the first programs for the computer genuises to write?
Anyway, I wish I could get thru a day by clicking on the clock and entering the time I want it to be, like 4:05 p.m., and then have it really become that time.
Yep, I definitely have too much time on my hands to be daydreaming like that. It'll change once Spring gets here and we start preparing for another busy season at the Village.
For now, though, I'll be thinking up some doozies... be ready.
So there  you go... my carmenations for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment