This is a place where I can put thoughts down and encourage others to comment on my ideas, observations, or just plain silliness. I'm not very good at keeping a diary, so this might become a wasteland. But I promise to try to add a blog a week.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back to writing

Well, it's official. I am back at the writing thing.
I will be the first to admit that I am not expecting critical acclaim, the Pulitzer, or even to make any money at what I love- putting words down for others to read, consider, contemplate, and enjoy.
So, when a good friend asked me to become the Riverton correspondent for his new endeavor, The Mason County Press ezine, I couldn't help but accept.
The Mason County Press is a digital revival of an old, weekly newspaper with very limited distribution and not much success. I do think this will become popular with today's generation of Iphone-packing, PC readers, and I hope I can help it become a viable form of communication and information in our little corner of the world.
I submitted my first submission to the editor/owner today, and you will be able to read it soon (if he accepts it) on www.MasonCountyPress.com
I hope you enjoy it, and do apologize if my weekly obligations to the Press takes away from my blogs. As I said before, I am not a dedicated journal-keeper, but I will do my best.
So, there you go- my blog for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment